There are many things that lead to kidney failure. High blood pressure, diabetes, lupus, genetics and kidney stones, to name a few. Kidney problems will lead to chronic kidney or renal failure, if left untreated.
The normal medical treatment for kidney failure involves the use of drugs, kidney dialysis, and kidney transplants. These method however offers no cure, but only slows down the delay of complete kidney failure. To help treat damaged kidneys and stimulate the body's immune system, you should consider using Homeopathic remedies.
The two major approaches of administering Homeopathic medicine is the classic and complex method. The use of a single remedy based on the patient's constitutional type and symptoms is called the classic method. Most homeopathic practitioners use the complex approach. Various remedies are especially formulated and used to treat each serious aliment and disease symptom the patient has.
Homeopathic treatment for kidney failure is based on each individual patient, and the conditions associated with disease. The cardinal symptoms of kidney failure are often treated with some standard homeopathic remedies recommended by most homeopathic doctors.
Top Homeopathic Remedies for Kidney Disease
1. Ammonium carbonicum: mental sluggishness, fatigue, turbid, bloody, scanty or fetid urine and painful urination.
2. Apis mellifica: kidney inflammation, urine suppression and general edema.
3. Arsenic album: scanty and burning urination, difficult urination and nephritis.
4. Aurum metallicum: urine with mucous sediment and painful retention of urine.
5. Belladonna: inflamed kidneys.
6. Cannabis indica: urinary tract infections.
7. Chelidoniumm majus: copious urination, pale white urine and frequent night urination.
8. Cuprum Arsenicosum: painful urination, discolored urine and kidney function.
9. Cuprum Metallicum: clear watery urine, sharp pain in urethra, bed-wetting, urine suppression and frequent urination of fetid and viscid urine.
10. Glonoin: kidney inflammation and frequent night urination and helonia's rubrics are anemia, irritability, kidney inflammation and dullness.
11. Juniperus Virginiana: heaviness in kidney region and water retention.
12. Opium: general edema, urine suppression, uremic convulsions, body sluggishness, black stool and white urine.
13. Phosphorous: uremia, turbid urine with sedimentation, kidney swelling and extreme fatigue.
14. Sanicula Aqua: kidney stones and inflammation and bladder irritation.
15. Terebinthina: kidney and urinary tract inflammation and discolored urine.
All kidney diseases, including the end stages where dialysis is usually considered the only viable treatment option, is helped by the use of homeopathic remedies. Homeopathic treatment has also been proven beneficial after a kidney transplant. It will help the patients immune system accept the donor kidney.
An added benefit of using homeopathic medicines is the low cost. Homeopathic remedies are only a fraction of the cost of pharmaceutical drugs, and, there are no worries of dangerous side effects. Kidney disease is a serious medical condition and should always be treated by a professional health care professional. Try to find a provider that uses and understands natural methods of treating your disease.
If you are suffering from any serious health condition, please be careful about attempting to treat yourself. You need the guidance of a good homeopathic doctor or a naturopath physician.
If you will use homeopathy and allopathic medicines, along with a strict diet of reduced sodium and protein intake, you will find much relief from your suffering. Also,keep your consumption of potassium, phosphorus and calcium under control.
You should not attempt to self-treat yourself using homeopathic remedies for kidney disease. Like any form of alternative medicine, it is better to consult your healthcare professional before starting homeopathy. Basically homeopathy with allopathic medicine, along with a strict diet of reduced sodium and protein consumption and controlling potassium, phosphorus and calcium intake can help treat your disease.
I believe homeopathic remedies for kidney disease is one of the best methods to treat your kidney disease problems.